Monday, July 26, 2010

Well, the Cobra mission will have to wait until next Summer. Although I was making really good progress I didn't sent... and with the the last week heat wave, I didn't event bother go up there to try again... The last time I went up there it was 30 celsius and I was slipping out of my tape gloves...

A couple weeks ago I went to check out My Little Pony with a bunch of friends. This thing is an 20 foot horizontal fist crack roof in Cheakamus Canyon. I had heard of that thing a year or two ago, but had never made it up there. It turned out to be a real good route that reminded me of Le Toit de Ben in Val-David. After watching Alex flashing the route and Mason sending on is second go, I sent it on my 3rd go... Tony it's your turn to send! The next day I was so sore in my abs and legs, I had to take a couple rest days...

After My little Pony, I spent most of the last 2 weeks bouldering in the forest: I became the man I've never wanted to be... There's still cracks to climb and I've been bouldering instead... No seriously, I think that this little bouldering regime will be a great tool, since some of the projects I have for this Fall have sections that are quite powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment